TO DONATE TO REFUGE FOR WOMEN - CHICAGO, PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.
You May also SEND YOUR DONATION TO:
180 S WESTERN AVE (RT 31) #123 CARPENTERSVILLE, IL 60110
The #1 GOAL for helping a victim of human trafficking is finding that person housing. Bouncing around from homeless shelters to acquaintances’ houses to hotels is not stable. If we’re not providing them housing, they are at risk for re-exploitation.
Refuge for Women provides a safe, stable residential program where women can heal and live in FREEDOM.
- Freedom to sleep in a safe place
- Freedom to be called by their own name rather than one given them by a pimp
- Freedom from physical violence
- Freedom from emotional abuse and manipulation and control
- Freedom from being forced to have sex with others who view them as objects to purchase
- Freedom to pursue their own dreams
- Freedom to eat when hungry
- Freedom to make their own decisions
- Freedom to learn to trust, to heal and start over
- Freedom to believe that God and others love them
*Audited financials are available upon request.